Sunday 21 August 2011

Piano Man

Hi All

Hope you are all enjoying a chill out Sunday.

Today I have had fun making this card for the My Time Made Easy challenge sketch 23 and for Rainbow Lady's  'Song of your choice' challenge-my choice being 'Piano Man'. I have been wanting to use the piano stamp as it so clean and simple but wanted to add keyboards as a strip but had no stamps or paper for this. So I took a photo of Callum's, my husband, keyboards and edited the photo on my computer to make these strips. I printed them and then mounted them on black card. It did take quite a few hours but hours that were fun and frustrating!

Hubby is now doing a BBQ so off to sample the burnt offering



5 comments:

  1. Great card and love those keys what a good idea. Thanks for singing this week
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what a cool way to get the piano keys!! LOVE the clean lines of the piano as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Ladys Challenge this week. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Sandie. Thank you for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, very crisp looking. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

//