Thursday 8 September 2011

Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary to us

Tomorrow Callum and I will have been married for 6 years. We got married at sunset in Santorini surrounded by freinds and family. Callum and I are very different in many ways but inspite of this and probably because of this we 'fit' together. With Callum I feel loved and cared for and in him I have found the love I have looked for all my life. He is gorgeous, loving, caring and is my very best friend.

I made this card for him. He has commented a number of times how he likes the cleaner, less fussy cards with the sentiment as the main point. So here I have tried to keep this in mind when making his card. I used the Joanna Sheen wordy stamps for the sentiment (words hard to see here-I need to improve photo skills) and a mixture of different papers and the button is from a selection at Craft Creations



It had been my intention to enter this into The Play Date Cafe challenge but I was too slow and the challenge is closed-better be quicker next week!

And here is a photo of Callum and me under the sunset this Summer in Rhodes.


And finally a photo of my gorgeous husband in Santorini-or as we call it our 'spiritual home' xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos Sandie and a big happy anniversary to you and Callum! Wishing you many, many years of happiness together! I adore his card...beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! That sentiment stamp looks awesome!!
    Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!! (And that your husband liked the card ;) )
    Els.

    ReplyDelete

//