Wednesday 18 January 2012

Rocking Wednesday!

Today I was doing some clearing out and instead of throwing away an old tissue box I decided to use it to make a card. The picture on the box is of pebbles and rocks and I remembered the sentiment 'you are my rock' that I had from Create with TLC. Perfect match, so I decided to combine these 2 and make a card for Callum.


Callum really is my rock and, particularly over the last 5 years when times have been tough for me, he has always been there for me. So when I saw this sentiment I had to have it!

I used my Big Shot to cut the hearts and emboss the olive paper.
I chose the colours after seeing the colour combo challenge at Colour Throwdown- red, olive, kraft and ivory. I have also entered this into the 'die-cut' challenge at Stamping Boutique

Used in card:
sentiment from Create with TLC
papers-stampin up, papermill, dcwv.
card for heart-tissue box from Sainsburys-own brand!
Kraft card-Handy Hippo

6 comments:

  1. What a great combination of recycled paper and perfect sentiment! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative is THIS?! :) That sentiment is perfect! Love that you used your tissue box for the heart!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Stamping Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this one Sandie, so imaginative.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great re-use of material! Very clever and adorable! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use the tissue box for the heart and the sentiment is just perfect!!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So crafty! Great project - thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

    ReplyDelete

//