Saturday 13 October 2012

Lets play hockey!

Happy Saturday!

A quick card to you today. I am still on hols so this has been scheduled and I am hopefully about to be off to have a swim in the sea!!
This is a card for my friend's daughter who has really got into ice hockey. I was a bit stumped of what kind of card to make her as I knew she wouldn't like a pink card with a girly image on. But, problem solved when I found a funky ice hockey girl image on Kenny downloads. I used her team colours for the image and matched these with the paper. Had to add a ribbon for a touch of girly!! I know she will love this papersmooches sentiment. She really does rock!! I have got her a card making kit for a gift and will add a few things from my stash as she does like to come and ink along with me.......so not all sporty!!
I am going to enter this into the 'birthday' challenge at Cute and Girly


Have to run, the sea is calling me! Have a fun weekend x

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so so cute Sandie! I'm sure she'll love it! Hope you're having a fabulous holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just tooo cute! The colours are just perfect. Have fun in the sun and tell me all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super image and colours, lovely happy card Sandie. Thanks for playing along with us over on BTC&G
    crafty hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this fun image and your colour choice works really well :)

    Thanks for joining in with By the Cute and Girly this month for our special birthday celebrations!!

    ReplyDelete

//