Sunday 16 December 2012

Lovin from the oven!

I hope you are all having good Sunday and not getting too stressed as the big day approaches!

I have a very simple card for you today that I made last night in about 15 mins. Yes, a very quick card but it was very satisfying and relaxing to make. I was inspired by the challenges at:

-Addicted to CAS- 'sweet' is the buzz word this week and it gave me chance to use my first ever stamp set that has not been dusted off for about 18 months. I don't remember where it is from!
-Just Us Girls-a colour challenge this week-pink, green and white. I thought this was quite refreshing after all the Xmas colours and ideal to use for the icing on cakes.
-Addicted to Stamps-a bingo challenge this week. When I had stamped and coloured my card, I felt it needed just that little something. Then remembered I had seen this challenge earlier in the week-so I added a pearl to one of the cakes and viola, I was happy! I used the bingo combo-of green, anything goes (markers) and pearls.

A really quick card to do but enjoyable. I have had this digi for ages from Create with TLC and hadn't used it, so all in all a successful little 15 mins!!


Have a great day x

10 comments:

  1. Sandie, I love those sweet cupcakes...way to rock all these challenges. And the font on the sentiment is awesome! Love them! thanks for playing with us at Just Us Girls.

    Lynn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet and cute card! I like the pastel colors and the pearl looks just great. :) Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sweet card and great use of the Bingo card! I love that little pearl you added! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS and ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my kinda card...not one but three cupcakes! Thanks. Yummy colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy card! Love the pink cupcakes and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cupcakes and sentiment are fab! Thank you for joining us at ATS&M. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! This is great for the bingo challenge and CAS challenge. Love the cupcakes and the colors you chose! Thanks for playing at ATCAS and ATS&M this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute sentiment!! Love the cupcakes :) Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very cute card! So glad you liked our colors, and I love that sentiment too! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute - love the cupcakes and the sentiment - sososo Sweet!! Hugs, Audrey

    ReplyDelete

//