Thursday 7 February 2013

CAS-Colour and Sketches

Happy Friday Eve and you know what that means??? Yes, it is time for our challenge at CAS-Colour and Sketches. This week we this fabulous colour combo for you:


Remember, use the closest colours you have to these and this challenge is for cards only.

I just love this combo, anything with purple in is a winner for me!

And here is my card:


Very CAS but that is what this challenge is all about!

Our DT have come up with a great selection of cards so pop over and have a look here
And then get inky and see what this colour combo inspires in you.

Butterfly die cut and stamp from Verve
Sentiment from Papersmooches.

7 comments:

  1. I love this colour combo too! I love those sentiments by Papersmooches - I must get some! Love your butterfly with that gorgeous bling! Great card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour combo...and your card is so totally CAS. By the way, how long did it take for you to tie that bow?!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a perfect bow and love the striking purple Another beautiful card!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great choice of colors and a fab CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, I had to come by and comment on this gorgeous card that is in my house! So lovely...love the deep purple and the gorgeous twine. You rocked this challenge. Sitting on the patio as I comment on your blog. Off to a half day of mtgs and then a full weekend of relaxation! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandie... thank you for following my blog even if you didn't mean to.... it made me smile... It's confusing with two Suzi B's!
    I've followed you :)

    ReplyDelete

//