Saturday 2 September 2017

Going Square Again!

A very Happy Weekend my friends!

I seem to be on a creative roll the last few days and have made quite a lot of my future DT cards and a few for challenges. Best to make usel of the mojo while it is there as we know how easy it can go for a little rest!

Today I have another card for the 'square' challenge at CASology. This time I was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch. I really like how I used the leaf die here to mimic the image in the sketch.


I used the square embossed card again and this time paired it with this leaf die in the same colour card. The sentiment is heat embossed in vanilla cream.

Have a fun weekend.

       

10 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you to make use of the mojo when it is there!
    The mojo is gone a bit here, I have to focus on other things and that doesn't help much.
    Love your elegant and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just delightful, Sandie! The tone on tone looks so elegant with the contrast of the elegant script against the black. The curve of the leaves looks great with the subtly geometric background too. Good to see that your mojo is on at full power :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Good thing you got to use that square cardstock again. Love the tone on tone look with the black. Striking and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on a roll. Love this card as well. The embossed square background looks so great with that leaf die. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More yummy cool crispness, Sandie ... just as stylish and elegant as the last one ... and so clever to have the leaf sprig mimicking the sketch! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So different the feel of this one, but just as beautiful as your last "square"-card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love how this is CAS and has so much texture at the same time. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the square grid background, Sandie! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! LOVE it!
    Thanks for joining CASology this week

    ReplyDelete

//