Wednesday 17 January 2018

Calling All Sistahs Jan Reminder

Hi There,

I am very excited to tell you that I have joined the amazing Design Team at Calling All Sistahs.
I am honoured to be part of this creative bunch of crafters-thank you for asking me to join you.

As it is my first time on this team, I will tell you a little about it before my card:

 Calling All Sistahs is all about raising the awareness of Breast Cancer throughout the year

We will be here every month with a reminder to do those breast self exams. It takes 5 mins to do! If you are not sure how to do this then check out this link.

Michele, owner and designer of CAS-ual Friday Stamps designed a special line of stamps and dies to help raise awareness of Breast Cancer-you can check them out here. Michele donates 50% of the profit from these to National Breast Cancer Awareness.

If you want anymore information on this please just email me at sandiesandie16@gmail.com

Now for my card:


I have used the stamp from Word Ribbon. The sentiment is from the stamp set Mon Ami and the baby tag is from the Fri-Die set Tag Bundles

All our Design Team have made amazing cards-check them out here.

We would love you to go shopping from this range to help us raise awareness of Breast Cancer and if you do and use the code 'cas comfort' you get a discount!

Come back tomorrow as I will be here with our monthly 'Calling All Sistahs' challenge!!

Have a super day and don't forget to put 5 mins aside to do that self exam!

   
 

I will enter this into:

Less is More-Purple-my little ribbon, enamel dots and strip of purple(....card 2 Nonni-challenge you set me done!)
CASology-Glimmer-I am using this in the terms of 'glimmer of hope'. Some may feel when they get the diagnosis of cancer that there is no hope but there is always hope and even if it is a late diagnosis there is always a glimmer of hope and increasingly so with all the research that has been done. Plus if you do your regular monthly breast chest- that we are here to remind you about-then that glimmer becomes a bright shining light.


   

10 comments:

  1. Oh I'm thrilled you did Nonni's challenge and entered the LIM purple challenge twice Sandie and double thrilled to see you on the Sistah's DT. Well done and I'm sure your style will go down a treat in these challenges each month ... must to try to join! Thanks again for joining us. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So very happy for you Sandie and you are off to an amazing start! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME TO THE CALLING ALL SISTAHS ENCOURAGEMENT SQUAD, SANDIE! We are thrilled to have you joining us!!!! Love your clean lines and simple tag that beautifully showcases your message. Thank you for sharing this important reminder with your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Sandie ... the CAS team are so lucky to have you! Your card is delicious ... crisp, CAS purple perfection! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, and I love how you interpreted glimmer. Hope is so important in this situation. Congrats on your joining the Sistah's team. They are lucky to have you. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly CAS! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did it ! So pleased to see you again for this challenge and with such a beautiful CAS card ! Congratulations too on being in the Sistah's DT. Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being on the DT! Such a great and special DT...
    And I love your card; the tiny ribbon is the first your eyes are drawn to; so clever! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the DT spot! You will be perfect addition to the theme, you really know how to showcase these stamps with your perfect CAS style. Happy to see your second purple make, you made it, yay! :) I love the strips of colored card in the bottom of your main panel. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your take on the cue this week! Such a fabulous card and a fabulous cause. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

//